Whether you are a car dealer, auto repair shop, transmission shop or any other automotive related business you must have a website and that website needs to be optimized for search engines like Google.
Here are some of the Automotive SEO tips for 2019 that can boost your Automotive Marketing
Automotive Marketing & SEO tips
- If you have local locations set up a Google My Business listing and fill out each section completely
- For your “on page SEO” create useful content and optimize your website for 1 keyword per page. Within that page use variations and other related keywords for that page (look at Google autocomplete to see other terms people search relevant to your keyword terms)
- For your “off page SEO” ask any vendors or other companies you are networked with that are relevant to the auto industry to link to your website (auto shows, radio stations, chambers, media outlets, vendors you advertise with, networking groups ect..) This is long hanging SEO backlinks that are easy to get while others link to your content that is useful
- Set up and take advantage of the website link space in all of your social media profiles (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook ect..)
- Use Press Releases from sites like PRWeb.com to share positive information about your automotive business including your website link in the press release
- When you get links from friends, vendors, partners in the auto space ask them to link to your site with your brand name, naked url (www. site name dot com), and keywords based on what you do and where you do it and would like to rank for examples: “auto repair shop management software” “auto repair mesa, az” “windshield replacement Phoenix by Auto Glass Express“, “windshield replacement Scottsdale“, “windshield replacement paradise valley” “rv sales“, “sell my RV“, “Used RV Sales” ect… Also, link to pages or blog posts that relevant to the keywords you want to rank for
- REVERSE Engineer! And if you don’t know what this means or you don’t have the time or expertise to do so.. You Should Hire an SEO Agency to do this for you
What is reverse engineering? It’s looking at every website that is already on the first page look at their site, design, content, links, conversion points, + other factors to see what does Google like about the current sites that rank and learn from it while applying it to your site..